Hi, if you’re looking for a guy who know what is chaos in workshop please follow me – I’ll be your guide.
I can show you organizer from hobbyzone.pl, simply preventing overwhelming mess.
My workshop before – all stuff is everywhere
Firstly, I was very pesimistic and thought that this wooden box with drawers won’t help me. I was wrong. My desk was full of containers with paints, brushes, mediums and other randomly or more organized stuff. I couldn’t imagine that most of this things can be put into hobbyzone organizer. I like it.
Package with organizer weights a lot, because it’s not made of cheap carton or other fake wood. It’s made of real wood. All parts cut with high precision and looking very clean and nice. Surely will survive the extreme conditions in my workshop.
If you like modelling you can treat organizer as some kind of model that needs assembly. The only thing you need is white glue (PVA, the same you’re fixing static grass to minis bases), rubber hammer (or strong hands) and instructions.
All parts placed on the floor. As you can see there is a lot of precisely made parts, do not demand any violence by assembling, wooden teeths fit perfectly.
Find right parts, place some glue, fix all parts together and ready! Great!
After about an hour organizer is ready. It looks like Tamyia models where all parts fit without fixing gapes. You can be proud of your new part of cleaner workshop.
I’m very happy that it’s ready to use.
Shelves and drawers
- 3x Brushes and small things shelves – You can put here brushes, hobby knives, and hobby drill accersories. There are a lot of sizes of holes so probably you’ll find right one to put some stuff.
- Open shelf – great to put some useful mixtures and mediums, handful, because everything is in one place.
- Shelf with short wooden stick – perfect for sandpaper roll or hanging scissors or hobby cutters, but as you can see there is no problem to put there other stuff below stick to maximize area for small bottles.
- Shelf with long wooden stick – firstly I put there roll of kitchen towel, but after some time I removed wooden stick and placed the tray with unfinished miniatures and some bits.
- Half-open drawer – for some frequently used stuff, in my case I find place for tufts and other greens for basing
- 3x drawer – you can put a lot of things inside, paints, dectals, glues, wires and smaller stuff
- Shallow drawer – firstly as a trash bin for bits and other small stuff, now I removed six partings and I got one big drawer to use it for pigments placed horizontally (about 10 Vallejo cans fit very well)
- Open shelf with barriers – for frequently used stuff, even if you throw tools chaotic it looks very nice and organized!
I’ve been using organizer for about 2 months and I’m very, very happy to be an owner of this wooden box. All ofthe shelves and drawers are very helpful concerning keeping my stuff organized. Price is ok for me, $47 is not too much for a great improvement in a workshop. It’s really to be recommended. Thank you hobbyzone.pl!
Producer’s site: http://www.hobbyzone.pl/en/15-benchtop-organizer.html