Commissioned winter diorama with 2 bears and marines. It was a pretty long process of making this dudes. Enjoy the winter!
- Devil Bad dude — Bad dude – Devil in Hell. Simple as you can see :) I accept commissions if you’re interested. I’ve learnt a lot making this scene and for sure there will be more lava themed stuff in my workshop. Miniature is fantasticly sculpted, sorry I didn’t remember it’s name because I have it for looooooong time [...]
- MAD ORX – Mad Max style Snazzwa... — Hi, I’d like to present you MAD ORX – FURY ROADZ. I was my first thought when I saw the model. It fits Mad Max style so much so I couldn’t withstand without making this paintjob live. I’m a big fan of Mad Max wastelands by the way :) What next? War [...]
- D&D Dragon — Here’s mine interpretation of D&D dragon from Zealot Miniatures. I’ve never painted dragon this way and I tried something new. All dots were airbrushed separately and it took ages to complete pattern but final effect was totally worth! One of best resin dragon sculpts I’ve painted. Lot of details like scratches, and tiny wounds were [...]
- D&D furniture and objects — Hello! Maybe there is very calm on my blog but a lot of stuff is happening everyday in my workshop. Here are results of latest month. All stuff is an awesome casted resin from Zealot Miniatures. Highly recommended when you plan to build your own dungeon! :) [...]
- Dungeon Monsters from Otherworld Mini... — Hello, after a long time I’ve spent on painting these dudes finally I have pictures! I’ve painted in a realistic way as usuall. You can find there metallic bugs, wet slugs and other creepy monsters. Adventurers beware! [...]