Another challenge completed, lot of minis from Lead Adventures fully painted. It took a bit of time, I’ve tried to do my best. Maybe sculpts are not so good (minis are casted in metal) but after painting lot of imperfections was hidden under paint. Enjoy!
- D&D Dragon — Here’s mine interpretation of D&D dragon from Zealot Miniatures. I’ve never painted dragon this way and I tried something new. All dots were airbrushed separately and it took ages to complete pattern but final effect was totally worth! One of best resin dragon sculpts I’ve painted. Lot of details like scratches, and tiny wounds were [...]
- D&D furniture and objects — Hello! Maybe there is very calm on my blog but a lot of stuff is happening everyday in my workshop. Here are results of latest month. All stuff is an awesome casted resin from Zealot Miniatures. Highly recommended when you plan to build your own dungeon! :) [...]
- Dungeon Monsters from Otherworld Mini... — Hello, after a long time I’ve spent on painting these dudes finally I have pictures! I’ve painted in a realistic way as usuall. You can find there metallic bugs, wet slugs and other creepy monsters. Adventurers beware! [...]
- Dead Adventurers — This is the rest of set of Town Folks I’ve painted latest time, It’s not from Lead Adventures but from some D&D series, sorry I don’t remember brand of [...]
- D&D Miniatures — Miniatures from D&D universe, produced by D&D Collector Series. Here you can find Ilithids, Halaster (crazy wizard), Gnoll and Mind Eater. Soon will be more of painted D&D stuff :) And here with companion of Eye Tyrant [...]