Hi, I’ve got a couple of pictures of finished Rhinotaur, limited edition miniature from Allan Carrasco. I have converted it a bit, spear was replaced with mace, I add more head trophies, chains, some meat, armor and a shield. Shield have tribal freehands. For the base I wanted to make it on dry earth with water filled with olive water and some rhino skulls. It was a long process of painting this miniature but very rewarding final effect ;) What I can say… If you have any questions just feel free to ask. Also miniature is for sale if you’re interested.
Rhinotaur (80mm scale)
- Ghazghkull Thraka — Finally finished Ghazghkull Thraka! What a characterfull model, very cool to paint! Orks are always a great opportunity to practice true metallics. They just fit to them. What do you [...]
- Abaddon the Despoiler — My favorite character from Warhammer 40.000 finally finished, so I’d like to show you my third painted Abaddon the Despoiler. Lot of sepia used, just because I like [...]
- Lucius the Eternal — Hello! I’d like to show you my recently finished miniature – Lucius the Eternal. I love painting old metal stuff like this one. And you? Do you prefer plastic, resin or metal [...]
- D&D Miniatures (4) — Next batch of painted fantasy [...]
- Red Gobbo Xmass edition — Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Yeah, Red Gobbo is finally finished! :) I used a ready to use leds from some xmas decoration jar to make tree lights (powered by 2x AAA battery) also other decorations found in a shopping mall. Snow is made of micro glass balls. So, enjoy the [...]