Hi, I’ve got a couple of pictures of finished Rhinotaur, limited edition miniature from Allan Carrasco. I have converted it a bit, spear was replaced with mace, I add more head trophies, chains, some meat, armor and a shield. Shield have tribal freehands. For the base I wanted to make it on dry earth with water filled with olive water and some rhino skulls. It was a long process of painting this miniature but very rewarding final effect ;) What I can say… If you have any questions just feel free to ask. Also miniature is for sale if you’re interested.
Rhinotaur (80mm scale)
- Ogroid Thaumaturge — Hi, I just finished my personal project – Ogroid Thaumaturge from GW. When Silver Tower was released I got 2 boxes of it and Ogre was waiting long time in spures. I decieded to paint it totally different from studio paintjob. A bit more fiery. So let’s the world burn! Btw. this guy is for [...]
- Dark Sorcerer — Commissioned work, a cool miniature from Limbo Miniatures, I really enjoyed planning OSL and painting it in not too colorful way. As usual [...]
- Ghazghkull Thraka — Finally finished Ghazghkull Thraka! What a characterfull model, very cool to paint! Orks are always a great opportunity to practice true metallics. They just fit to them. What do you [...]
- Abaddon the Despoiler — My favorite character from Warhammer 40.000 finally finished, so I’d like to show you my third painted Abaddon the Despoiler. Lot of sepia used, just because I like [...]
- Lucius the Eternal — Hello! I’d like to show you my recently finished miniature – Lucius the Eternal. I love painting old metal stuff like this one. And you? Do you prefer plastic, resin or metal [...]