Hi, I’ve got a couple of pictures of finished Rhinotaur, limited edition miniature from Allan Carrasco. I have converted it a bit, spear was replaced with mace, I add more head trophies, chains, some meat, armor and a shield. Shield have tribal freehands. For the base I wanted to make it on dry earth with water filled with olive water and some rhino skulls. It was a long process of painting this miniature but very rewarding final effect ;) What I can say… If you have any questions just feel free to ask. Also miniature is for sale if you’re interested.
Rhinotaur (80mm scale)
- Red Gobbo Xmass edition — Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Yeah, Red Gobbo is finally finished! :) I used a ready to use leds from some xmas decoration jar to make tree lights (powered by 2x AAA battery) also other decorations found in a shopping mall. Snow is made of micro glass balls. So, enjoy the [...]
- Brother Garus — Hi, just wanted to try new blue with lot of red in the shadows. It’s pretty well visible on his back. I think it’s more vibrant now. What do you think? Btw. miniature is Brother Garus I have recieved it from a friend some time ago to train colors :) [...]
- Kelith, Naebo and slaves — Hi, I’d like to show you some commissioned minis – Kelith and Naebo from Siren Miniatures and 3 naked girls from Manufaktura miniatures. I love how they turned out! Miniatures casting quality is best one so painting was a pleasure [...]
- Fallen Queen — Hi, a couple days ago I won this miniature. I liked it a lot so naturally I’ve painted it Here’s Fallen Queen from Rage Craft. For the painting style I went back to my favorite grey [...]
- Catachan Rescue Team — Hi, I’d like to present you my long time jungle diorama project. (longer description will be added later ;d) (Highly recommended – click picture to see [...]