75mm miniature from Dark World Creations, pretty cool casted, easy to assembly and a great joy to paint! Summer is cooming so kid gets hawaiian style shorts.
Zombie kid Joe
- Ilios Guard, Oplites of Ilios (part 2... — Hello, I have more Oplites! This time more uniform, as a unit with two banners. On first and last picture they’re mixed with previous Oplites. There was loooot of freehanding, converting and fun! Anyway this is great set of minis from Mierce Miniatures. Arch is resin terrain from Minimonsters [...]
- Ilios Guard, Oplites of Ilios — Hello, this time I was painting more historical miniatures – awesomely made by Mierce Miniatures. I’ve removed reliefed decorations from shields and freehanded etruscan heraldy. Also miniatures was converted to avoid duplicates. [...]
- Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman — Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman, next finished Nurgle miniature from new GW Death Guard range. Very detailed guy, really love him :) Great to [...]
- Nurgle Sicarian Battle Tank — The Sicaran Battle Tank from Forge World in Nurgle based theme [...]
- Nurgle Predator — Latest painted Nurgle or maybe Death Guard predator from GW. There was lot of drilling and adding scratches to hull and rest of armor. Front dozer was scratchbuilt from [...]