What a beautiful day, sun is shining and I’m sitting in workshop and painting Fabius Bile with his flesh clothes, blood, rust and acids.. Pure evil!
Work, work, work… in progress ;)
- Noise Marine — Finished Noise Marine. Inspired by many things, early sci-fi movies, lasers, glitters, helmet from Daft punk, hair from Lucy (The Lego Movie) and many more stuff. It was painted rather without any color problems. Finally I add a base with Bluetooth speaker which is super fun to play, it has even a microphone so you [...]
- Abaddon The Despoiler 2 — Ok, finally Abaddon The Despoiler (Games Workshop miniature) is done. Painted with Non-Metallic-Metal, on display base, with some glowing stuff and other eyecatching details. How do you like it? It’s shiny [...]
- Abaddon The Despoiler — Hello, as I promised I have studio picutres of new Abaddon the Despoiler from Games Workshop. 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I wanted to paint him a bit different than on boxart so I used a mix of fluorescent pink and orange (from Vallejo Model Color range 70.733 and 70.735) and they fit a lot there. This one is [...]
- Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman — Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman, next finished Nurgle miniature from new GW Death Guard range. Very detailed guy, really love him :) Great to [...]
- Nurgle Sicarian Battle Tank — The Sicaran Battle Tank from Forge World in Nurgle based theme [...]