Remember to thin your paints! :D
Thin your paints!
- Forest diorama tutorial — Hello, in this short article I’ll show you how I build my base for forest golem. First I cut shape of base in styrofoam, it’s 3 cm thick so it should be enough to make shallow river. Next I draw simple shape of a river. I used lighter to melt some of styrofoam and get [...]
- Rotigus at Warhammer Community — Hello, just won a January monthly competition organised by Warhammer Community. I’ve put Rotigus to competition and it won. Awesome! :) Here you can find all set of Rotigus / Great Unclean One [...]
- My winning Contemptor at Warhammer Co... — Just won July monthly painting competition organised by Warhammer [...]
- Frankenstein Monster Bust — Hello, today I have next bust from Ares Warforge – Frankenstein [...]
- Forest basing and painting — Hello! Today I’d like to present you another step-by-step tutorial with basing and painting forest theme. I wanted to have rather dead, dark forest so don’t expect too much flowers :) 1. My basing materials – some cork, wooden plinth, resin details from Werewoolf Miniatures. 2. I glued cork and tree using superglue. Bones are [...]