Yes, sometime we’re going crazy in hobby stores.. This is an example what it looks like :D I use Citadel Battlemat as cloak, it’s rather warm clothes.
Theodon, wood elf
- Fallen Queen — Hi, a couple days ago I won this miniature. I liked it a lot so naturally I’ve painted it Here’s Fallen Queen from Rage Craft. For the painting style I went back to my favorite grey [...]
- Gorak The Red — Gorak The Red from Black Sailors (Big Child Creatives) series finally with finished base, I have add some golden treasure to the chest and couple of other tiny touches. What do you think, he found a right [...]
- Nova Marines Army — Finally done. Primaris Nova Marines army. All of them are painted with NMM… yes.. all of them. Don’t ask me how much time it took. I think it was worth! I have started this project somewhere in April latest year. I’m very happy that finally I can show you final [...]
- Abaddon The Despoiler — Hello, as I promised I have studio picutres of new Abaddon the Despoiler from Games Workshop. 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I wanted to paint him a bit different than on boxart so I used a mix of fluorescent pink and orange (from Vallejo Model Color range 70.733 and 70.735) and they fit a lot there. This one is [...]
- Forest diorama tutorial — Hello, in this short article I’ll show you how I build my base for forest golem. First I cut shape of base in styrofoam, it’s 3 cm thick so it should be enough to make shallow river. Next I draw simple shape of a river. I used lighter to melt some of styrofoam and get [...]