Again, some stuff from Hasslefree Minis, my fav babes (not sure if I told you that before :D). Taxxis, bad witch squeezing some bloody stuff in hand. Blood drop is hold on place with hair with some cyanoacrylic glue and then painted with Tamyia Clear red. It was a really pleasure to paint this piece. Hope you like it!
- Ghazghkull Thraka — Finally finished Ghazghkull Thraka! What a characterfull model, very cool to paint! Orks are always a great opportunity to practice true metallics. They just fit to them. What do you [...]
- Abaddon the Despoiler — My favorite character from Warhammer 40.000 finally finished, so I’d like to show you my third painted Abaddon the Despoiler. Lot of sepia used, just because I like [...]
- Lucius the Eternal — Hello! I’d like to show you my recently finished miniature – Lucius the Eternal. I love painting old metal stuff like this one. And you? Do you prefer plastic, resin or metal [...]
- D&D Miniatures (4) — Next batch of painted fantasy [...]
- Red Gobbo Xmass edition — Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Yeah, Red Gobbo is finally finished! :) I used a ready to use leds from some xmas decoration jar to make tree lights (powered by 2x AAA battery) also other decorations found in a shopping mall. Snow is made of micro glass balls. So, enjoy the [...]