Again, some stuff from Hasslefree Minis, my fav babes (not sure if I told you that before :D). Taxxis, bad witch squeezing some bloody stuff in hand. Blood drop is hold on place with hair with some cyanoacrylic glue and then painted with Tamyia Clear red. It was a really pleasure to paint this piece. Hope you like it!
- Slambo (x4) — Recently finished Slambo miniature, this time four of the same mini because I wanted to try different techniques and color shemes :) You can find three of them on eBay auctions starting from 1$! Green one auction Metal one auction Iridiscent one [...]
- Cult of Fire — Personal project finished, Cult of Fire :) Fun to paint and rewarding looking warband. It includes Age of Sigmar miniatures Exalted Deathbringer, two Sorceress, fire Daemonettes, Baby Demon and Brimestone [...]
- Cang the Implacable — Hi, just got finished Cang the Implacable – 10th anniversary CoolMiniOrNot dragon miniature. [...]
- Great Unclean One — Great Unclean One from Forge World – another color variation. This time ugly and human fleshy. You can find previous fat dude here – Great Unclean [...]
- Chaos Lord on Manticore (Tzeentch) — This Tzzanuary I’ve got finished Chaos Lord on Manticore, it will be more minis of this theme in future [...]