Latest vechicle from Games Workshop – Militarum Tempestus Taurox Prime. Nice miniature for painting, if you like to paint sci-fi vechicles this one is for you. I used faded German WW2 desert camo, some dirt on tracks and of course overheated guns – because I love make them looking used.
- D&D Miniatures — In the middle of D&D commission ;) Lot of stuff painted, next minis are waiting in queue. I love this kind of work, all minis are unique pieces, no clones. What do you think? Btw. Miniatures are from “Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures”. They quality is a bit better than boradgames stuff but after lot of cleaning, [...]
- Savage Beauty — New pictures of Savage Beuty painted some time [...]
- Sister Superior Amalia Novena — I think that she’s close enough… Finally finished ;) What do you [...]
- Sanguinius — Commissioned work – finally finished Sanguinius, lot of gold NMM. Great model for practice gold. Highly recommended! Also what was very surprising assembly was very easy and fast what isn’t too common in FW kits. What do you think, gold enough❓ [...]
- Nova Marines Army — Finally done. Primaris Nova Marines army. All of them are painted with NMM… yes.. all of them. Don’t ask me how much time it took. I think it was worth! I have started this project somewhere in April latest year. I’m very happy that finally I can show you final [...]