Hi, mini is a part of Strike Force Five team from PuppetsWar.eu. Pretty cool model, I like it a lot and for long time I was thinking about painting some mini gloss and shine. Here you can find tutorial how I made a base – Desert post-apo base painting. Enjoy!
Strike Force Five
- Gol Gul, Barrow Spider — “Gol Gul, Barrow Spider” – pretty cool creation from Mierce Miniatures, inspired to paint with real spider. As you can see there are tiny hairs on his body – it’s my wife work. You can see here fake eyebrows (using in cosmetics industry). Also I have added spider cobwebs made of hairsrpay (spider cobwebs tutorial). [...]
- Slambo (x4) — Recently finished Slambo miniature, this time four of the same mini because I wanted to try different techniques and color shemes :) You can find three of them on eBay auctions starting from 1$! Green one auction Metal one auction Iridiscent one [...]
- Cult of Fire — Personal project finished, Cult of Fire :) Fun to paint and rewarding looking warband. It includes Age of Sigmar miniatures Exalted Deathbringer, two Sorceress, fire Daemonettes, Baby Demon and Brimestone [...]
- Cang the Implacable — Hi, just got finished Cang the Implacable – 10th anniversary CoolMiniOrNot dragon miniature. [...]
- Great Unclean One — Great Unclean One from Forge World – another color variation. This time ugly and human fleshy. You can find previous fat dude here – Great Unclean [...]