Another day with green rusty armor.. Now I’m thinking about base for this mini with lot of rust, dirty water and some spiderwebs. Propably base will have 4 slots, one Typhus and rest for plague marines. Previously I plan to make diorama with my nurgle mammoth tank, some marines and Typhus but it’s little problematic wiht transport, so tank will be only a big model with simple base. Now you can look closer at Typhus WIP. Hope you like it!
Still working with Typhus
- Sister Superior Amalia Novena — I think that she’s close enough… Finally finished ;) What do you [...]
- Sanguinius — Commissioned work – finally finished Sanguinius, lot of gold NMM. Great model for practice gold. Highly recommended! Also what was very surprising assembly was very easy and fast what isn’t too common in FW kits. What do you think, gold enough❓ [...]
- Nova Marines Army — Finally done. Primaris Nova Marines army. All of them are painted with NMM… yes.. all of them. Don’t ask me how much time it took. I think it was worth! I have started this project somewhere in April latest year. I’m very happy that finally I can show you final [...]
- Noise Marine — Finished Noise Marine. Inspired by many things, early sci-fi movies, lasers, glitters, helmet from Daft punk, hair from Lucy (The Lego Movie) and many more stuff. It was painted rather without any color problems. Finally I add a base with Bluetooth speaker which is super fun to play, it has even a microphone so you [...]
- Abaddon The Despoiler 2 — Ok, finally Abaddon The Despoiler (Games Workshop miniature) is done. Painted with Non-Metallic-Metal, on display base, with some glowing stuff and other eyecatching details. How do you like it? It’s shiny [...]