Another day with green rusty armor.. Now I’m thinking about base for this mini with lot of rust, dirty water and some spiderwebs. Propably base will have 4 slots, one Typhus and rest for plague marines. Previously I plan to make diorama with my nurgle mammoth tank, some marines and Typhus but it’s little problematic wiht transport, so tank will be only a big model with simple base. Now you can look closer at Typhus WIP. Hope you like it!
Still working with Typhus
- Ork Painboy — Recently painted Ork Painboy. It was long time from mini release but still I’m loving it! Greenskins are always cool [...]
- Plague Hulk — Plague Hulk from Forge World, one of my favorite minis finally [...]
- Great Unclean One — Great Unclean One from Forge World – another color variation. This time ugly and human fleshy. You can find previous fat dude here – Great Unclean [...]
- Cor’bax Utterblight, Daemon Prince of... — Another Nurgle themed creation – Cor’bax. Sculpted in old style by Forge World. Awesome miniature to paint. Painting this guy is very time consuming so be warned [...]
- Nurgle Centurion Marine — Hi, just have to show Forge World Centurion (Limited Edition) in Nurgle [...]