Another day with green rusty armor.. Now I’m thinking about base for this mini with lot of rust, dirty water and some spiderwebs. Propably base will have 4 slots, one Typhus and rest for plague marines. Previously I plan to make diorama with my nurgle mammoth tank, some marines and Typhus but it’s little problematic wiht transport, so tank will be only a big model with simple base. Now you can look closer at Typhus WIP. Hope you like it!
Still working with Typhus
- Thin Ice — Commissioned winter diorama with 2 bears and marines. It was a pretty long process of making this dudes. Enjoy the [...]
- MAD ORX – Mad Max style Snazzwa... — Hi, I’d like to present you MAD ORX – FURY ROADZ. I was my first thought when I saw the model. It fits Mad Max style so much so I couldn’t withstand without making this paintjob live. I’m a big fan of Mad Max wastelands by the way :) What next? War [...]
- Great Unclean One / Rotigus — New GW Great Unclean One finally finished! I thought that will be faster to paint :) All in all I’m very impressed with its size and amount of [...]
- Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman — Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman, next finished Nurgle miniature from new GW Death Guard range. Very detailed guy, really love him :) Great to [...]
- Nurgle Sicarian Battle Tank — The Sicaran Battle Tank from Forge World in Nurgle based theme [...]