First of two Sons of Horus Contemptor Dreadnoughts. I tried to make unusual green with nice reflections. Hope you like it!
Sons of Horus Contemptor (1)
- Rhinotaur (80mm scale) — Hi, I’ve got a couple of pictures of finished Rhinotaur, limited edition miniature from Allan Carrasco. I have converted it a bit, spear was replaced with mace, I add more head trophies, chains, some meat, armor and a shield. Shield have tribal freehands. For the base I wanted to make it on dry earth with [...]
- Forest diorama tutorial — Hello, in this short article I’ll show you how I build my base for forest golem. First I cut shape of base in styrofoam, it’s 3 cm thick so it should be enough to make shallow river. Next I draw simple shape of a river. I used lighter to melt some of styrofoam and get [...]
- Thin Ice — Commissioned winter diorama with 2 bears and marines. It was a pretty long process of making this dudes. Enjoy the [...]
- Devil Bad dude — Bad dude – Devil in Hell. Simple as you can see :) I accept commissions if you’re interested. I’ve learnt a lot making this scene and for sure there will be more lava themed stuff in my workshop. Miniature is fantasticly sculpted, sorry I didn’t remember it’s name because I have it for looooooong time [...]
- MAD ORX – Mad Max style Snazzwa... — Hi, I’d like to present you MAD ORX – FURY ROADZ. I was my first thought when I saw the model. It fits Mad Max style so much so I couldn’t withstand without making this paintjob live. I’m a big fan of Mad Max wastelands by the way :) What next? War [...]