It’s my first time I paint Eldars, quite nice guys.
Some updates with eldar heroes
- Barbarian Dude WIP — Hello, I just wanted to show you some stuff from my desk, a bit converted barbarian dude. Celtic knots are really fun when you lose the end of knot. I used one of skeletons shield sanded to smoth surface, looking for some ideas for tatoo for this guy but probably tribal style. Any ideas? Paints [...]
- Today on my desk — Today on board, I’ve got many more nurgles in schelude, I’m finishing second unit and going to paint whole army, I always wanted to do [...]
- Age of Sigmar Liberator WIP — Latest time I don’t have too much time to paint other stuff than comissions but I decieded to paint one of this guys meanwhile. My latest work in progress with Age of Sigmar Liberator. Soon will be [...]
- Kalyna W.I.P. — Some next mini from Hasslefree Minis, Kalyna, what a tiny savage girl Soon I’ll have pics with finished base. also I can show you first WIP shot of Bad Monz [...]
- Meadow of Doom — Hello, finally I got some pics of my Wraithknight hunting for butterfly ;) It was my entry GD Germany entry. Painted for fun as you can see and it still bringing a lot of fun. Hope you like [...]