Some WIP shots for you :)
Skyrar’s wolves comin soon!
- Frankenstein Monster Bust — Hello, today I have next bust from Ares Warforge – Frankenstein [...]
- Forest basing and painting — Hello! Today I’d like to present you another step-by-step tutorial with basing and painting forest theme. I wanted to have rather dead, dark forest so don’t expect too much flowers :) 1. My basing materials – some cork, wooden plinth, resin details from Werewoolf Miniatures. 2. I glued cork and tree using superglue. Bones are [...]
- Grey Knight Captain — Hello, I’d like to show you my conversion of GK captain based on terminator legs and lot of various additions. Based on one 2d [...]
- Barbarian Dude WIP — Hello, I just wanted to show you some stuff from my desk, a bit converted barbarian dude. Celtic knots are really fun when you lose the end of knot. I used one of skeletons shield sanded to smoth surface, looking for some ideas for tatoo for this guy but probably tribal style. Any ideas? Paints [...]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles — Latest painted funny stuff – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Don’t know the manufacturer but minis have pretty cool, sharp sculpts. Minis are really small, something like 28 mm goblin [...]