Hello, I have some latest painted stuff – Savage Orc Boss from Games Workshop. It has lot of tribal tattoo on skin and that take most of painting time. Firstly shapes were painted with black and next skin was rehiglihted with transparent skin tones to fade it down. I enjoyed painting this kind of freehand, hopefully there will be more in future! So, now some pictures!
Savage Orc Boss
- Ilios Guard, Oplites of Ilios (part 2... — Hello, I have more Oplites! This time more uniform, as a unit with two banners. On first and last picture they’re mixed with previous Oplites. There was loooot of freehanding, converting and fun! Anyway this is great set of minis from Mierce Miniatures. Arch is resin terrain from Minimonsters [...]
- Ilios Guard, Oplites of Ilios — Hello, this time I was painting more historical miniatures – awesomely made by Mierce Miniatures. I’ve removed reliefed decorations from shields and freehanded etruscan heraldy. Also miniatures was converted to avoid duplicates. [...]
- Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman — Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman, next finished Nurgle miniature from new GW Death Guard range. Very detailed guy, really love him :) Great to [...]
- Nurgle Sicarian Battle Tank — The Sicaran Battle Tank from Forge World in Nurgle based theme [...]
- Nurgle Predator — Latest painted Nurgle or maybe Death Guard predator from GW. There was lot of drilling and adding scratches to hull and rest of armor. Front dozer was scratchbuilt from [...]