Hello, I have some latest painted stuff – Savage Orc Boss from Games Workshop. It has lot of tribal tattoo on skin and that take most of painting time. Firstly shapes were painted with black and next skin was rehiglihted with transparent skin tones to fade it down. I enjoyed painting this kind of freehand, hopefully there will be more in future! So, now some pictures!
Savage Orc Boss
- Silver Tower miniatures — Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower – Main Heroes Excelsior Warpriest with Gryph-hound, Knight-Questor, Fyreslayer Doomseeker, Tenebrael Shard, Darkoath Chieftain, Mistweaver Saih Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower – Adversaries Gaunt Summoner and his Familiars Pink Horrors, Blue Horrors, Brimstone Horrors Skaven Deathrunners Tzeenth Arcanites Kairic Acolytes Tzeenth Arcanites Ogroid Thaumaturge and Tzaangors Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower – Exotic [...]
- Lizardmen — My latest painted Lizardmen project – miniatures are from Mierce Miniatures, bases made with Scibor Miniatures basing kit. [...]
- Plague Hulk — Plague Hulk from Forge World, one of my favorite minis finally [...]
- Snorlax — Hello, this time something unusual – converted Snorlax Pokemon in a pokeball. Converted by a client and painted by me. It was great fun to make such different stuff. [...]
- Sci-fi Flower Knight — Flower Knight with added mechanical wings made of lot of tiny clock parts, some Tyranid wings and other [...]