Hello mates, today I can show you some of minis to Red Scorpions army. I mostly used to paint olive, khaki drab Tamyia colors for this guys. I have to say that Tamyia paints are awesome, opacity and consistency is great (but I’m talking only about airbrushing). So, here you have olive/yellow Red Scorpions. Enjoy.
- Savage Beauty — New pictures of Savage Beuty painted some time [...]
- Sister Superior Amalia Novena — I think that she’s close enough… Finally finished ;) What do you [...]
- Sanguinius — Commissioned work – finally finished Sanguinius, lot of gold NMM. Great model for practice gold. Highly recommended! Also what was very surprising assembly was very easy and fast what isn’t too common in FW kits. What do you think, gold enough❓ [...]
- Nova Marines Army — Finally done. Primaris Nova Marines army. All of them are painted with NMM… yes.. all of them. Don’t ask me how much time it took. I think it was worth! I have started this project somewhere in April latest year. I’m very happy that finally I can show you final [...]
- Noise Marine — Finished Noise Marine. Inspired by many things, early sci-fi movies, lasers, glitters, helmet from Daft punk, hair from Lucy (The Lego Movie) and many more stuff. It was painted rather without any color problems. Finally I add a base with Bluetooth speaker which is super fun to play, it has even a microphone so you [...]