Finally I found some time to take some shots of my sorcerer, I painted it some time ago but I forgot about him and he left long time in a cabinet with other guys. It’s miniature for my nurgle 40k army. I do not highlight it to much because I wanted to make him old, dirty and dark. What a pity that this mini doesn’t have exposed guts or sth else from belly.. Maybe next sorcerer will have one. Hope you like it!
- Dungeon Monsters from Otherworld Mini... — Hello, after a long time I’ve spent on painting these dudes finally I have pictures! I’ve painted in a realistic way as usuall. You can find there metallic bugs, wet slugs and other creepy monsters. Adventurers beware! [...]
- Dead Adventurers — This is the rest of set of Town Folks I’ve painted latest time, It’s not from Lead Adventures but from some D&D series, sorry I don’t remember brand of [...]
- Town Folks — Another challenge completed, lot of minis from Lead Adventures fully painted. It took a bit of time, I’ve tried to do my best. Maybe sculpts are not so good (minis are casted in metal) but after painting lot of imperfections was hidden under paint. [...]
- D&D Miniatures — Miniatures from D&D universe, produced by D&D Collector Series. Here you can find Ilithids, Halaster (crazy wizard), Gnoll and Mind Eater. Soon will be more of painted D&D stuff :) And here with companion of Eye Tyrant [...]
- Imperial Citizens — A couple of minis painted for fun. Citizens of the Empire in Warhammer [...]