Finally I found some time to take some shots of my sorcerer, I painted it some time ago but I forgot about him and he left long time in a cabinet with other guys. It’s miniature for my nurgle 40k army. I do not highlight it to much because I wanted to make him old, dirty and dark. What a pity that this mini doesn’t have exposed guts or sth else from belly.. Maybe next sorcerer will have one. Hope you like it!
- Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman — Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman, next finished Nurgle miniature from new GW Death Guard range. Very detailed guy, really love him :) Great to [...]
- Nurgle Sicarian Battle Tank — The Sicaran Battle Tank from Forge World in Nurgle based theme [...]
- Nurgle Predator — Latest painted Nurgle or maybe Death Guard predator from GW. There was lot of drilling and adding scratches to hull and rest of armor. Front dozer was scratchbuilt from [...]
- Mortarion – Primarch of Nurgle — My lastest finished miniature, Mortarion from Games Workshop. GW did fantastic work, miniature is purely awesome to paint! :D Below you can check results. I’ve used black for armor color and green nurgle accents. [...]
- Miniature Spiders — Hello, today I can show you some painted spiders, it’s continuation of arachnids like Gol Gul I painted some time ago. You can find there variety of species inspired by real living exotic and more casual spiders. Biggest ones are from Mierce Miniatures, medium are Mirkwood Spiders from Games Workshop Hobbit and smallest from HD [...]