Hi, just have to show Forge World Centurion (Limited Edition) in Nurgle theme.
Nurgle Centurion Marine
- Abaddon The Despoiler 2 — Ok, finally Abaddon The Despoiler (Games Workshop miniature) is done. Painted with Non-Metallic-Metal, on display base, with some glowing stuff and other eyecatching details. How do you like it? It’s shiny [...]
- Twilight Knight — Twilight Knight from Kingdom of Death range, painted in almost grayscale with glowing [...]
- Ufgar The Collector (limited edition) — Hello, finally I have pictures of Ufgar The Collector from Hera Models, I’ve painted it just for fun, because I like a lot the sculpture. Adding colors to this guy was a really relaxing time. Very enjoyable, highly recommended to [...]
- Abaddon The Despoiler — Hello, as I promised I have studio picutres of new Abaddon the Despoiler from Games Workshop. 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I wanted to paint him a bit different than on boxart so I used a mix of fluorescent pink and orange (from Vallejo Model Color range 70.733 and 70.735) and they fit a lot there. This one is [...]
- Rhinotaur (80mm scale) — Hi, I’ve got a couple of pictures of finished Rhinotaur, limited edition miniature from Allan Carrasco. I have converted it a bit, spear was replaced with mace, I add more head trophies, chains, some meat, armor and a shield. Shield have tribal freehands. For the base I wanted to make it on dry earth with [...]