Hi there, I want to present my vision of Necron Destroyer Lord. I painted him with lot of freehanded patterns. Idea was to paint cracked ceramic surface with pusling energy from inside. I added some crystals to sterile base showing dusty necron planet. Hope you like it!
Necron Destroyer Lord
- Catachan Rescue Team — Hi, I’d like to present you my long time jungle diorama project. (longer description will be added later ;d) (Highly recommended – click picture to see [...]
- HussarDozer — Hi, I’d like to show you one of my entries from Hussar 2019 Painting Competition. I’ve called it “HussarDozer” just because it’s a dozer – 1:35 scale model of Catterpillar D9R armored version that serve in Israeli army (MENG Models). In my case it’s converted to post-apo stalker version. In front of blade you can [...]
- D&D Miniatures — Next batch of D&D stuff, all miniatures are from “Nolzur’s Marvelous [...]
- Gorak The Red — Gorak The Red from Black Sailors (Big Child Creatives) series finally with finished base, I have add some golden treasure to the chest and couple of other tiny touches. What do you think, he found a right [...]
- D&D Miniatures — In the middle of D&D commission ;) Lot of stuff painted, next minis are waiting in queue. I love this kind of work, all minis are unique pieces, no clones. What do you think? Btw. Miniatures are from “Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures”. They quality is a bit better than boradgames stuff but after lot of cleaning, [...]