Fast work with my Imotekh I’m working with him from Sunday, still WIP, but today or tommorrow will be finished. Also I’m finishing other minis – Ironblaster, Heinrich and some other miniatures.
Imotekh the Stormlord WIP
- Vargard Obyron — Some green and turquoise Necron. Hope you like it! [...]
- Turquoise stone tutorial — Hi, some people ask me to write this tutorial, I got pictures but I don’t have time to do it earlier. First of all I make a texture over my surface using not very good mixed chaos black primer, so thinner reacted with plastic and bring textured plastic. You can see it very good [...]
- Necron Canoptek Spyder — I buy this guy for some practice with green OSL.. Best view is when he is upside-down, like a dead bug [...]
- Necron Destroyer Lord — Hi there, I want to present my vision of Necron Destroyer Lord. I painted him with lot of freehanded patterns. Idea was to paint cracked ceramic surface with pusling energy from inside. I added some crystals to sterile base showing dusty necron planet. Hope you like [...]
- Imotekh the Stormlord — I always like Necron models, it’s pleasure to paint ;) This guy was really poor quality of finecast and need a tons of work with sandpaper and hobby knife. This is reason why I hate finecast… If you’re interested you can also bid Imotekh at ebay [...]