I love Vallejo paints because of it usabilty. Drop caps are perfect for daily working, you don’t have to clean too much paint mess. Paints don’t dry, wide range of color palette.
What paints you use the most?
- Fallen Queen — Hi, a couple days ago I won this miniature. I liked it a lot so naturally I’ve painted it Here’s Fallen Queen from Rage Craft. For the painting style I went back to my favorite grey [...]
- HussarDozer — Hi, I’d like to show you one of my entries from Hussar 2019 Painting Competition. I’ve called it “HussarDozer” just because it’s a dozer – 1:35 scale model of Catterpillar D9R armored version that serve in Israeli army (MENG Models). In my case it’s converted to post-apo stalker version. In front of blade you can [...]
- Gorak The Red — Gorak The Red from Black Sailors (Big Child Creatives) series finally with finished base, I have add some golden treasure to the chest and couple of other tiny touches. What do you think, he found a right [...]
- Abaddon The Despoiler — Hello, as I promised I have studio picutres of new Abaddon the Despoiler from Games Workshop. 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 I wanted to paint him a bit different than on boxart so I used a mix of fluorescent pink and orange (from Vallejo Model Color range 70.733 and 70.735) and they fit a lot there. This one is [...]
- Rhinotaur (80mm scale) — Hi, I’ve got a couple of pictures of finished Rhinotaur, limited edition miniature from Allan Carrasco. I have converted it a bit, spear was replaced with mace, I add more head trophies, chains, some meat, armor and a shield. Shield have tribal freehands. For the base I wanted to make it on dry earth with [...]