Some ugly and filthy stuff from Raging Heroes – Gluttony Legendary size. It will be a Nurgle Daemon Prince with wings and Black Mace. It was a fight with this miniature to get finished because you have to fight with rough surface and blurred details. Sometime it’s better to paint on sandpaper I think… :D Every detail on skin is painted, there is nothing in original model, no skin texture. So… all in all I’m pretty satisfied with finished model but never again stuff like this.
Gluttony (Legendary size)
- Ogroid Thaumaturge — Hi, I just finished my personal project – Ogroid Thaumaturge from GW. When Silver Tower was released I got 2 boxes of it and Ogre was waiting long time in spures. I decieded to paint it totally different from studio paintjob. A bit more fiery. So let’s the world burn! Btw. this guy is for [...]
- Dark Sorcerer — Commissioned work, a cool miniature from Limbo Miniatures, I really enjoyed planning OSL and painting it in not too colorful way. As usual [...]
- Ghazghkull Thraka — Finally finished Ghazghkull Thraka! What a characterfull model, very cool to paint! Orks are always a great opportunity to practice true metallics. They just fit to them. What do you [...]
- Abaddon the Despoiler — My favorite character from Warhammer 40.000 finally finished, so I’d like to show you my third painted Abaddon the Despoiler. Lot of sepia used, just because I like [...]
- Lucius the Eternal — Hello! I’d like to show you my recently finished miniature – Lucius the Eternal. I love painting old metal stuff like this one. And you? Do you prefer plastic, resin or metal [...]