Some ugly and filthy stuff from Raging Heroes – Gluttony Legendary size. It will be a Nurgle Daemon Prince with wings and Black Mace. It was a fight with this miniature to get finished because you have to fight with rough surface and blurred details. Sometime it’s better to paint on sandpaper I think… :D Every detail on skin is painted, there is nothing in original model, no skin texture. So… all in all I’m pretty satisfied with finished model but never again stuff like this.
Gluttony (Legendary size)
- Ghazghkull Thraka — Finally finished Ghazghkull Thraka! What a characterfull model, very cool to paint! Orks are always a great opportunity to practice true metallics. They just fit to them. What do you [...]
- Abaddon the Despoiler — My favorite character from Warhammer 40.000 finally finished, so I’d like to show you my third painted Abaddon the Despoiler. Lot of sepia used, just because I like [...]
- Lucius the Eternal — Hello! I’d like to show you my recently finished miniature – Lucius the Eternal. I love painting old metal stuff like this one. And you? Do you prefer plastic, resin or metal [...]
- D&D Miniatures (4) — Next batch of painted fantasy [...]
- Red Gobbo Xmass edition — Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Yeah, Red Gobbo is finally finished! :) I used a ready to use leds from some xmas decoration jar to make tree lights (powered by 2x AAA battery) also other decorations found in a shopping mall. Snow is made of micro glass balls. So, enjoy the [...]