Some ugly and filthy stuff from Raging Heroes – Gluttony Legendary size. It will be a Nurgle Daemon Prince with wings and Black Mace. It was a fight with this miniature to get finished because you have to fight with rough surface and blurred details. Sometime it’s better to paint on sandpaper I think… :D Every detail on skin is painted, there is nothing in original model, no skin texture. So… all in all I’m pretty satisfied with finished model but never again stuff like this.
Gluttony (Legendary size)
- Lizardmen — My latest painted Lizardmen project – miniatures are from Mierce Miniatures, bases made with Scibor Miniatures basing kit. [...]
- Plague Hulk — Plague Hulk from Forge World, one of my favorite minis finally [...]
- Snorlax — Hello, this time something unusual – converted Snorlax Pokemon in a pokeball. Converted by a client and painted by me. It was great fun to make such different stuff. [...]
- Sci-fi Flower Knight — Flower Knight with added mechanical wings made of lot of tiny clock parts, some Tyranid wings and other [...]
- Nurgles Warband — Hi, just wanted to show you my nurgles warband, you can find there Nurgle Sorcerer, Nurgle Lord on foot, a couple of Rotten Factory miniatures, Enigma Miniatures Primus Death, and other nurgle themed minis. Maybe in future will be more of them (I hope so). If you know other nurgle guys that fit to band [...]