Now you can find fantasygames at deviantart, I decided to create there an account and publish photos of minis, and other artworks.
Fantasygames at deviantart
- Frankenstein Monster Bust — Hello, today I have next bust from Ares Warforge – Frankenstein [...]
- Forest basing and painting — Hello! Today I’d like to present you another step-by-step tutorial with basing and painting forest theme. I wanted to have rather dead, dark forest so don’t expect too much flowers :) 1. My basing materials – some cork, wooden plinth, resin details from Werewoolf Miniatures. 2. I glued cork and tree using superglue. Bones are [...]
- Grey Knight Captain — Hello, I’d like to show you my conversion of GK captain based on terminator legs and lot of various additions. Based on one 2d [...]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles — Latest painted funny stuff – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Don’t know the manufacturer but minis have pretty cool, sharp sculpts. Minis are really small, something like 28 mm goblin [...]
- Kastelan Step-by-step — Hello! I’ve got for you tutorial how I painted Mechanicum Kastelan Robots. I just wanted to paint some mech and my choice was this little fellas. So, just check it out. First of all Surface Primer is most important thing before paints go on. Basecoat of Neutral Grey, it will be visible under scratches and [...]