Yay! Finished Fuegan, classic mini from GW. I’m not Eldar lover but this mini gave me a lot of pleasure with painting, especially helmet with lava cracks. I made also a little tutorial how to paint lava style cracks. Hope you like it!
Eldar Phoenix Lord Fuegan
- Lizardmen — My latest painted Lizardmen project – miniatures are from Mierce Miniatures, bases made with Scibor Miniatures basing kit. [...]
- Plague Hulk — Plague Hulk from Forge World, one of my favorite minis finally [...]
- Snorlax — Hello, this time something unusual – converted Snorlax Pokemon in a pokeball. Converted by a client and painted by me. It was great fun to make such different stuff. [...]
- Sci-fi Flower Knight — Flower Knight with added mechanical wings made of lot of tiny clock parts, some Tyranid wings and other [...]
- Nurgles Warband — Hi, just wanted to show you my nurgles warband, you can find there Nurgle Sorcerer, Nurgle Lord on foot, a couple of Rotten Factory miniatures, Enigma Miniatures Primus Death, and other nurgle themed minis. Maybe in future will be more of them (I hope so). If you know other nurgle guys that fit to band [...]