Yay! Finished Fuegan, classic mini from GW. I’m not Eldar lover but this mini gave me a lot of pleasure with painting, especially helmet with lava cracks. I made also a little tutorial how to paint lava style cracks. Hope you like it!
Eldar Phoenix Lord Fuegan
- Red Gobbo Xmass edition — Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Yeah, Red Gobbo is finally finished! :) I used a ready to use leds from some xmas decoration jar to make tree lights (powered by 2x AAA battery) also other decorations found in a shopping mall. Snow is made of micro glass balls. So, enjoy the [...]
- Brother Garus — Hi, just wanted to try new blue with lot of red in the shadows. It’s pretty well visible on his back. I think it’s more vibrant now. What do you think? Btw. miniature is Brother Garus I have recieved it from a friend some time ago to train colors :) [...]
- Kelith, Naebo and slaves — Hi, I’d like to show you some commissioned minis – Kelith and Naebo from Siren Miniatures and 3 naked girls from Manufaktura miniatures. I love how they turned out! Miniatures casting quality is best one so painting was a pleasure [...]
- Fallen Queen — Hi, a couple days ago I won this miniature. I liked it a lot so naturally I’ve painted it Here’s Fallen Queen from Rage Craft. For the painting style I went back to my favorite grey [...]
- Catachan Rescue Team — Hi, I’d like to present you my long time jungle diorama project. (longer description will be added later ;d) (Highly recommended – click picture to see [...]