Here’s mine interpretation of D&D dragon from Zealot Miniatures. I’ve never painted dragon this way and I tried something new. All dots were airbrushed separately and it took ages to complete pattern but final effect was totally worth! One of best resin dragon sculpts I’ve painted. Lot of details like scratches, and tiny wounds were painted on the skin to add more agressive look.
- D&D Miniatures — In the middle of D&D commission ;) Lot of stuff painted, next minis are waiting in queue. I love this kind of work, all minis are unique pieces, no clones. What do you think? Btw. Miniatures are from “Nolzur’s Marvelous Miniatures”. They quality is a bit better than boradgames stuff but after lot of cleaning, [...]
- Savage Beauty — New pictures of Savage Beuty painted some time [...]
- Sister Superior Amalia Novena — I think that she’s close enough… Finally finished ;) What do you [...]
- Sanguinius — Commissioned work – finally finished Sanguinius, lot of gold NMM. Great model for practice gold. Highly recommended! Also what was very surprising assembly was very easy and fast what isn’t too common in FW kits. What do you think, gold enough❓ [...]
- Nova Marines Army — Finally done. Primaris Nova Marines army. All of them are painted with NMM… yes.. all of them. Don’t ask me how much time it took. I think it was worth! I have started this project somewhere in April latest year. I’m very happy that finally I can show you final [...]