My first serious attemt to non metallic metal (NMM). Truely it’s soo much easier than painting with true metallics. Armour of this guy is only Snakebite Leather, Bleached Bone, Dark Flesh, White and Black. Still less than I use with metallics. Hope you like it!
Chaos Sorcerer Lord
- Gol Gul, Barrow Spider — “Gol Gul, Barrow Spider” – pretty cool creation from Mierce Miniatures, inspired to paint with real spider. As you can see there are tiny hairs on his body – it’s my wife work. You can see here fake eyebrows (using in cosmetics industry). Also I have added spider cobwebs made of hairsrpay (spider cobwebs tutorial). [...]
- Slambo (x4) — Recently finished Slambo miniature, this time four of the same mini because I wanted to try different techniques and color shemes :) You can find three of them on eBay auctions starting from 1$! Green one auction Metal one auction Iridiscent one [...]
- Cult of Fire — Personal project finished, Cult of Fire :) Fun to paint and rewarding looking warband. It includes Age of Sigmar miniatures Exalted Deathbringer, two Sorceress, fire Daemonettes, Baby Demon and Brimestone [...]
- Cang the Implacable — Hi, just got finished Cang the Implacable – 10th anniversary CoolMiniOrNot dragon miniature. [...]
- Great Unclean One — Great Unclean One from Forge World – another color variation. This time ugly and human fleshy. You can find previous fat dude here – Great Unclean [...]