Hello, I’ve got something bigger than usual 28mm miniatures. Bust is from Werewoolf Miniatures, beautifuly casted, there is no cleaning, filling gaps and preparing to paint – after 5 mins is ready to priming. Congrats to caster :) I have a vision to paint this guy with bright, pale skin and it work pretty nice with red armor.
Chaos Dwarf Bust
- Ghazghkull Thraka — Finally finished Ghazghkull Thraka! What a characterfull model, very cool to paint! Orks are always a great opportunity to practice true metallics. They just fit to them. What do you [...]
- Abaddon the Despoiler — My favorite character from Warhammer 40.000 finally finished, so I’d like to show you my third painted Abaddon the Despoiler. Lot of sepia used, just because I like [...]
- Lucius the Eternal — Hello! I’d like to show you my recently finished miniature – Lucius the Eternal. I love painting old metal stuff like this one. And you? Do you prefer plastic, resin or metal [...]
- D&D Miniatures (4) — Next batch of painted fantasy [...]
- Red Gobbo Xmass edition — Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Yeah, Red Gobbo is finally finished! :) I used a ready to use leds from some xmas decoration jar to make tree lights (powered by 2x AAA battery) also other decorations found in a shopping mall. Snow is made of micro glass balls. So, enjoy the [...]