Blue, ice blue, grey blue.. Just blue.
- Barbarian Dude WIP — Hello, I just wanted to show you some stuff from my desk, a bit converted barbarian dude. Celtic knots are really fun when you lose the end of knot. I used one of skeletons shield sanded to smoth surface, looking for some ideas for tatoo for this guy but probably tribal style. Any ideas? Paints [...]
- Today on my desk — Today on board, I’ve got many more nurgles in schelude, I’m finishing second unit and going to paint whole army, I always wanted to do [...]
- Age of Sigmar Liberator WIP — Latest time I don’t have too much time to paint other stuff than comissions but I decieded to paint one of this guys meanwhile. My latest work in progress with Age of Sigmar Liberator. Soon will be [...]
- Kalyna W.I.P. — Some next mini from Hasslefree Minis, Kalyna, what a tiny savage girl Soon I’ll have pics with finished base. also I can show you first WIP shot of Bad Monz [...]
- Krull, ready to paint — Finally in basecoat! I was waiting for this moment for a long, long time, succesfully I removed all mold lines, gaps, resculpted some details and other deffects of cast. With new armament Krull is ready to put some colors on it. Also it have magnetized and pinned wings and hands with weapons so it will [...]