Hello guys, I have today finished Barbarian miniature. I don’t know its brand but it’s pretty detailed and very sharp detailed. Just awesome. Also you can check this guy skin painting tutorial.
- Dead Adventurers — This is the rest of set of Town Folks I’ve painted latest time, It’s not from Lead Adventures but from some D&D series, sorry I don’t remember brand of [...]
- Town Folks — Another challenge completed, lot of minis from Lead Adventures fully painted. It took a bit of time, I’ve tried to do my best. Maybe sculpts are not so good (minis are casted in metal) but after painting lot of imperfections was hidden under paint. [...]
- Rotigus at Warhammer Community — Hello, just won a January monthly competition organised by Warhammer Community. I’ve put Rotigus to competition and it won. Awesome! :) Here you can find all set of Rotigus / Great Unclean One [...]
- D&D Miniatures — Miniatures from D&D universe, produced by D&D Collector Series. Here you can find Ilithids, Halaster (crazy wizard), Gnoll and Mind Eater. Soon will be more of painted D&D stuff :) And here with companion of Eye Tyrant [...]
- Imperial Citizens — A couple of minis painted for fun. Citizens of the Empire in Warhammer [...]