Latest time I don’t have too much time to paint other stuff than comissions but I decieded to paint one of this guys meanwhile. My latest work in progress with Age of Sigmar Liberator. Soon will be more!
Age of Sigmar Liberator WIP
- Ufgar The Collector (limited edition) — Hello, finally I have pictures of Ufgar The Collector from Hera Models, I’ve painted it just for fun, because I like a lot the sculpture. Adding colors to this guy was a really relaxing time. Very enjoyable, highly recommended to [...]
- Rhinotaur (80mm scale) — Hi, I’ve got a couple of pictures of finished Rhinotaur, limited edition miniature from Allan Carrasco. I have converted it a bit, spear was replaced with mace, I add more head trophies, chains, some meat, armor and a shield. Shield have tribal freehands. For the base I wanted to make it on dry earth with [...]
- Forest diorama tutorial — Hello, in this short article I’ll show you how I build my base for forest golem. First I cut shape of base in styrofoam, it’s 3 cm thick so it should be enough to make shallow river. Next I draw simple shape of a river. I used lighter to melt some of styrofoam and get [...]
- Devil Bad dude — Bad dude – Devil in Hell. Simple as you can see :) I accept commissions if you’re interested. I’ve learnt a lot making this scene and for sure there will be more lava themed stuff in my workshop. Miniature is fantasticly sculpted, sorry I didn’t remember it’s name because I have it for looooooong time [...]
- D&D Dragon — Here’s mine interpretation of D&D dragon from Zealot Miniatures. I’ve never painted dragon this way and I tried something new. All dots were airbrushed separately and it took ages to complete pattern but final effect was totally worth! One of best resin dragon sculpts I’ve painted. Lot of details like scratches, and tiny wounds were [...]