Latest time I don’t have too much time to paint other stuff than comissions but I decieded to paint one of this guys meanwhile. My latest work in progress with Age of Sigmar Liberator. Soon will be more!
Age of Sigmar Liberator WIP
- D&D Miniatures (4) — Next batch of painted fantasy [...]
- Fallen Queen — Hi, a couple days ago I won this miniature. I liked it a lot so naturally I’ve painted it Here’s Fallen Queen from Rage Craft. For the painting style I went back to my favorite grey [...]
- Ufgar The Collector (limited edition) — Hello, finally I have pictures of Ufgar The Collector from Hera Models, I’ve painted it just for fun, because I like a lot the sculpture. Adding colors to this guy was a really relaxing time. Very enjoyable, highly recommended to [...]
- Rhinotaur (80mm scale) — Hi, I’ve got a couple of pictures of finished Rhinotaur, limited edition miniature from Allan Carrasco. I have converted it a bit, spear was replaced with mace, I add more head trophies, chains, some meat, armor and a shield. Shield have tribal freehands. For the base I wanted to make it on dry earth with [...]
- Forest diorama tutorial — Hello, in this short article I’ll show you how I build my base for forest golem. First I cut shape of base in styrofoam, it’s 3 cm thick so it should be enough to make shallow river. Next I draw simple shape of a river. I used lighter to melt some of styrofoam and get [...]