Hello, today I have some new minis for you. Abaddon the Despoiler made of Justaern Pattern Terminator, holding Bloodletter sword, some CSM lord bits and other smaller stuff. Hope you like it! It’s a part of commissioned CSM army I currently painting. You can check also some flyers in the same color scheme Hell Blade and Hell Talon. Hope you like it!
Abaddon the Despoiler (conversion)
- Plague Hulk — Plague Hulk from Forge World, one of my favorite minis finally [...]
- Snorlax — Hello, this time something unusual – converted Snorlax Pokemon in a pokeball. Converted by a client and painted by me. It was great fun to make such different stuff. [...]
- Sci-fi Flower Knight — Flower Knight with added mechanical wings made of lot of tiny clock parts, some Tyranid wings and other [...]
- Nurgles Warband — Hi, just wanted to show you my nurgles warband, you can find there Nurgle Sorcerer, Nurgle Lord on foot, a couple of Rotten Factory miniatures, Enigma Miniatures Primus Death, and other nurgle themed minis. Maybe in future will be more of them (I hope so). If you know other nurgle guys that fit to band [...]
- Gol Gul, Barrow Spider — “Gol Gul, Barrow Spider” – pretty cool creation from Mierce Miniatures, inspired to paint with real spider. As you can see there are tiny hairs on his body – it’s my wife work. You can see here fake eyebrows (using in cosmetics industry). Also I have added spider cobwebs made of hairsrpay (spider cobwebs tutorial). [...]