Hello, today I have some new minis for you. Abaddon the Despoiler made of Justaern Pattern Terminator, holding Bloodletter sword, some CSM lord bits and other smaller stuff. Hope you like it! It’s a part of commissioned CSM army I currently painting. You can check also some flyers in the same color scheme Hell Blade and Hell Talon. Hope you like it!
Abaddon the Despoiler (conversion)
- Ilios Guard, Oplites of Ilios — Hello, this time I was painting more historical miniatures – awesomely made by Mierce Miniatures. I’ve removed reliefed decorations from shields and freehanded etruscan heraldy. Also miniatures was converted to avoid duplicates. [...]
- Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman — Scribbus Wretch, the Tallyman, next finished Nurgle miniature from new GW Death Guard range. Very detailed guy, really love him :) Great to [...]
- Nurgle Sicarian Battle Tank — The Sicaran Battle Tank from Forge World in Nurgle based theme [...]
- Nurgle Predator — Latest painted Nurgle or maybe Death Guard predator from GW. There was lot of drilling and adding scratches to hull and rest of armor. Front dozer was scratchbuilt from [...]
- Mortarion – Primarch of Nurgle — My lastest finished miniature, Mortarion from Games Workshop. GW did fantastic work, miniature is purely awesome to paint! :D Below you can check results. I’ve used black for armor color and green nurgle accents. [...]